Thursday, February 9, 2012

Which letter goes first n or 帽, in the spanish dictionary?

n, though that is changing, to having them both equal, and going by the following letter.|||n|||n|||N does:





A: a


B: be


C: ce


CH: che


D: de


E: e


F: efe


G: ge


H: hache


I: i


J: jota


K: ka


L: ele


LL: elle


M: eme


N: ene


脩: e帽e


O: o


P: pe


Q: cu


R: ere


S: ese


T: te


U: u


V: ve


W: uve doble


X: equis


Y: i griega


Z: zeta|||n goes first but





帽 is usually found in the middle of a word so very, very few entries are listed----In my dictionary (Velasquez) there are only 13 words listed under 帽 !!!!!!!!!!!!!





None of which have I ever used.|||sue has it right

1 comment:

  1. AP Spanish Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete