Friday, February 10, 2012

Which spanish/english dictionary is better?

Is Larousse Concise Dicitonary better or the Webster's Spanish to English one? I got the Larousse one and am loving it, but I'm not sure if i made the right choice, although, amazon.com users mostly liked larousse.|||it the larousse and i think that your pic is really hot and i think you are hot yourself|||Definitely the Larousse|||I also use the Larousse (not concise) and one from the University of Chicago, but if you are doing proffesional translation I would say go with a couple of them, just to be sure yo find all of the words you need.


The Websters has not worked for me.


hope this helps.|||I really cannot answer what you are asking because I have not used ever these dictionaries.But I'm able say you that dictionary brands have been adviced to me like student of English in the Official School of Languages in Spain . They are the dictionaries of Oxford, Cambridge and Collins. You know, I reckon it can be useful for you in a future. Maybe you will need buy another dictionary. I use the English-Spanish dictionaries and it's very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment