Friday, February 10, 2012

Online english to spanish ACCURATE dictionary?

I'm having big exam friday and i need to study|||http://www.wordreference.com/





EDIT: this is a dictionary, that's what you asked for, right? This is NOT a translator.


.|||no such thing|||there is no such thing... they always make tons of mistakes.. you still have to correct part of it|||dictionary: www.interglot.com|||Most dictionaries are pretty accurate, and you will find slews of them.....I have a Spanish dictionary sitting right here in my house, and I don't even speak Spanish. But you need to know Spanish to put the dictionary to good use (besides checking the meaning of individual isolated words).





Just study for your exam. I never needed any "online dictionaries" to study for my school Spanish exams....the Internet didn't exist yet.|||You can use http://babelfish.altavista.com but it won't be absolutely perfect. It will be pretty good sometimes and some other times it will help you find the meaning of the stuff you don't understand, but sometimes it translates literally and it sounds kinda funky.





I hope this helps you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment