Thursday, February 9, 2012

My sister keeps calling me a spanish word and I want to know what it means lol?

it must be slang because I've looked it up on the internet and spanish dictionary and have not found a definition... the word is bocadia and I'm pretty sure it's spelled right, I know boca means mouth so it could mean big mouth or loud mouth ect thanks for the help!|||Like Taylor says (and I gave her my vote!), it's not really a word. She's probably trying to mess with you by making you think it means something nasty or just trying to say something she heard, but didn't memorize correctly. Copy our answers and show them to her!|||Actually, I don't think that's even a word. You are correct when you say 'boca' means mouth; but the part 'dia' at the end means day. So either your sister just made up something stupid; or she can't pronounce something else the correct way. Hope this helped. :D|||The only word I found that was close is bocadilla, which is the feminine form of 'sandwich.'

No comments:

Post a Comment