Friday, February 10, 2012

In spanish, are there many different ways to say the word and?

I was typing in spanish on my computer and I had a spanish dictionary installed so that I would not have to deal with a bunch of red lines under all of the words that the english language dictionary didn't understand, but every time that I typed in "y" it said that I had spelled it wrong. That was with the 'spanish-argentina' setting. When I switched it to 'spanish-spain' it went back to normal. %26lt;_%26lt;|||No. To say the word "and" it is only one way Y, there is not other way. Just y. Doesn't.t matter if you come from the Patagonia or from Mexico or from Cuba or Spain. There is just one Spanish and we speak the same language with some variation from words that have Nahuatl or Maya roots in Mexico, Quechua in some countries in South America. People in America think that we speak different Spanish and there is just one language with some native words that enriched our beautiful Spanish language.|||i'm spanish n i have only been taught "y" as and......i have looked it up n thats the only one there is so i dont know why ur computer had that but "y" is the only and in the spanish dictionary that i know of|||Y is the only way

No comments:

Post a Comment