Friday, February 10, 2012

How can i find a Spanish to English free translation website that isn't a mangled dictionary. Not Babelfish

I am now living in Spain and receiving mail in Spanish, I am not quite up to speed on the language yet|||have you tried the translation tool on google???


http://www.google.co.uk/language_tools?h鈥?/a>|||if you have a google account, then you click add stufff, they have a very good one.|||freetranslation.com?|||I tend to use Promt Online, just google it and it will come up. It seems to be the most accurate for me although it does translate everything into the Ud form rather than the more informal "tu"... it's good though! Either that or systran but I think you need to pay for it.|||Try the website below.|||biolingus or something like that. its a dictionary online that translated between german, spanish and english. i find it very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment