Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do you say "glue" in Spanish?

I have tried looking it up on online English to Spanish dictionary sites, but I'm not sure which word is the right word. Originally I used pegamento, and my Spanish teacher told me there was a better word. Does anyone know the correct way to say "glue" like Elmer's glue in Spanish?|||goma :D|||glue

Noun

a substance used for sticking things together

Example: That glue will not stick plastic to wood.

Arabic: ?????? ?????

Chinese (Simplified): 胶水

Chinese (Traditional): 膠水

Czech: lepidlo

Danish: lim; klister

Dutch: lijm

Estonian: liim

Finnish: liima

French: colle

German: der Klebstoff

Greek: κ?λλα

Hungarian: ragasztó(szer)

Icelandic: lím

Indonesian: lem

Italian: colla

Japanese: 接着剤

Korean: ???

Latvian: līme

Lithuanian: klijai

Norwegian: lim, klister

Polish: klej

Portuguese (Brazil): cola

Portuguese (Portugal): cola

Romanian: clei

Russian: клей

Slovak: lepidlo

Slovenian: lepilo

Spanish: cola, pegamento

Swedish: lim

Turkish: tutkal, zamk|||Goma de pegar, pegamento, cola (para pegar), adhesivo.



I don't know more words :D



I'm Spanish :D|||Adhesivo

Boligoma (transparent)

Cola or Plasticola (white)

Pegamento
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment