Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the me best way for a Gringo to learn Spanish?

I have bought the Idiot's guide to Spanish (complete crap), a bilingual dictionary, Spanish the Easy Way (by Barrons...its actually great)...



I have been making flashcards of the verbs and important nouns...and speaking aloud to myself...I also have been atempting to watch 'Family Guy' in spanish, but it seems to fast and difficult to get anything out of it. I study about an hour a day by myself.



What is the most effective way for me to learn...should I change my tactics...get a tutor...(there aren't any classes starting anytime soon at the Community College)....



ALSO what should I focus on learning...which tenses are most important and used the most...|||First of all i wanna say that the first answer is complete crap, spanish are not gringos so gringos didn't invent the language.

I think the best way to learn a language is living in the country that speaks that language, i lived at usa to learn english, that worked, but watching tv is a good idea, also try listening to music and look at the lyrics. i speak spanish so may be u want to add my e mail address, giselle_87_oo@hotmail.com i can teach u some stuff|||The best way is immersion - keep at it. That speed thing - it happens to me when I'm trying to learn German too. I'm told it takes a LONG time to understand the spoken language.



BTW, remember that "gringos" INVENTED Spanish - the Mexicans didn't speak it before the Spaniards conquered them.|||Marry a Mexican who speaks little or no english. Perhaps your desire to learn the language would then diminish with time.|||Find a family that wishes to learn English and do a trade off - you will teach them English if they will teach you Spanish - best way and doesn't cost anything and everyone learns!@~|||Rosetta Stone! They say that they teach you the "natural" way.. the way you learned your first language. Its pretty awesome!|||http://www.mansionspanish.com

.|||Watch the Spanish tv channels and try to find a program where you can learn it by listening. Also, find some Hispanic friends.|||Hey Gringo, I found a great site to help you learn Spanish. It'll have you speaking it in minutes, and it has easy-to-follow, step by step instruction to get you hablaying in no time. Check it out! http://www.internetincomepackage.com/sp/?check=webbizzy
  • lash liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment