Friday, February 10, 2012

What Spanish words start with the letter "I"?

I'm in the middle of a spanish project and forgot my spanish dictionary at my school. if you no any please tell me THANKS|||Here's some off the top:



lejos leer luz lindo liquido lista llave llegar llorar llover llanta llano llamar loma limosna limpio limpiar limpieza lengua lento lavar



Or was that the vowel "I"? Then izquiera, ir, ilegal, instante, introducir, inmediatemente, intachable, interior



Here's a bunch of word lists, and an online dictionary:



http://www.lingolex.com/spanish.htm

http://www.wordreference.com/



But why would a bunch of words starting with a particular letter help you? I never understand this when people ask it.|||iodo iba ido and izar are the only ones that i can come up with right now.. words beggining with i in spanish are not really common|||Is that an I...or an l? Ha!



(cap. letter is carries written accent)



L: ladrOn, luna, lAmpara, lechuga, lengua, local, labio, lenteja, limpia, (el) lavaplatos, lobo, etc...



I: igual, iris, independencia, ironia (w/ accent on i), ingle (groin), imposible, ida y vuelta, internet, ijar, interdental, italia, ilOgico, etc...



espero que te ayude esto

suerte,

cody|||libre

loco



that's all i can think of at the moment...

you can go to a free online translator, beware, they make mistakes, but it might help you get the gist of things.
  • lip plumper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment