Friday, February 10, 2012

What is a good way to learn Spanish for free?

I need a good way to learn spanish free that won't take forever??


Also a link to a downloadable Spanish-English dictionary??|||Try this one.





http://www.spanishdict.com/|||I stumbled upon Rocket Spanish by Rocket Languages. Not expecting much, I decided to give it a try. I mean, I had already tried several other materials, so it couldn鈥檛 hurt to try another one. If Rocket Spanish was just another piece of crap, I could always get my money back thanks to the 60-days money back guarantee offered by Rocket Languages.|||Hello,


Try these websites:


www.babbel.com


www.espagnolfacile.com(here you can find a dictionary )


www.livemocha.com


www.busuu.com


www.myhappyplanet.com


www.polyglot-learn-language.com


www.mylanguageexchange.com


www.abroadlanguages.com


www.babelmonde.fr


Good Luck|||get you a cd (learn program)





it sounds silly, but watch dora on tv.





or go to spain and work there for a couple months....


this is how I improved my english...|||1. get a Spanish friend


2. if u are in school take Spanish class


3. Seriously, watch Dora the Explorer


4. read the ingredients or instructions on products as long as there is the English translation.|||Try this website:


http://www.mansionspanish.com


.|||How many times are you going to ask this? Use a search bar somewhere.|||get a Spanish friend.|||Live with a Puerto Rican girl for 6 years, like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment