Thursday, February 9, 2012

Aside from playing Bejeweled 24/7 on Facebook, what is another reason that you're just not into YA as much?

I'm going to have to say it's getting that message.....Ooops! We're broke again but who cares? You should be working anyway!Aside from playing Bejeweled 24/7 on Facebook, what is another reason that you're just not into YA as much?
So that's how you got that high score!



I will have my revenge!
For me it's Bookworm........seriously addictive game for wordmongers like myself.



Also, getting the Oops message is a crucial error. It kills any spontaneous urges to visit here. I got to get to Bejeweled and check that game out {as if I need another internet addiction}



(((HUGS))) my YABFF fro evah moAside from playing Bejeweled 24/7 on Facebook, what is another reason that you're just not into YA as much?
For all the 3 plus years I have been a YA member there are a large amount of 10 to 2 year old members, and frankly they really don't have that much "seasoning" As the teens and up do. It gets a little flat with very little humor ,unlike a while ago. There have been some brilliant people that are now gone. It takes the newer members a while to get the experience to know when to use humor, and not.Aside from playing Bejeweled 24/7 on Facebook, what is another reason that you're just not into YA as much?
I haven't been on a whole lot for the last few months until this past week. I had bronchitis then pneumonia. My father had fallen ill and died in April. I then ripped a muscle in my side near the front to back rib and lung about a month ago and have been in a lot of pain, still am. Needless to say I haven't been feeling up to doing much online, but I am here now...it's nice because I missed my contacts like you.
my little silly opinion is that facebook blows. mind you, i do have one, but only use it to message a few people on occasion. y!a is much more fun, and much less gossipy
The only other reason I can think of is playing Vampire Wars on facebook 24/7.
The oopses, the suspensions, the taco questions, the stupid kids on summer break, and the nice weather.
I love Yahoo Answers, actually, I love it more than facebook.
I'm not getting any oops's and most of the time when you click submit you'll still get your points and everything.
Im trying to stay far far away from facebook.

But I deleted my old YA account and started this one but havent used it at all because i started a blog! go me.



http://perfectionishuman.blogspot.com/
I play several games on Facebook
The teenie boppers have taken over Answers and a lot of my friends and contacts are gone, 'cept you, of course. =)
My contacts aren't around as much
Playing Bejeweled for the sole purpose of kicking your @ss!

HA!
I'm trying not to be as pervy. I was starting to bother myself.
I think some of the questions are getting too silly.



(mostly from the very young crowd)
I don't use Facebook, I think I might have an account, but I never go there. I'm still hanging out here.
I got nothin'.



I'm a slacker.
i have 2 work and 2 sleep 2
I still come here at least twice a week. I'm on other sites like Twitter, YouTube, %26amp; Tumblr. Not much on Facebook...
Because it's boring on here now.
The kids are on summer break...



*cries*
I am over at myspace being a Vampire. What an amazing release of aggression.
Playing on Webkinz.com with my granddaughters.
Eh.

I lost my top contributors badge because I was pretty busy for a few weeks.

And after that, I was like "whatever."
fb bores me ms is better
My son is at home all day long and he eats 6 meals/day....
Most of my online contacts are not to be found after two years of being active on YA, I miss them- those were the good ole days when 360 meant something.
i play bejeweled online... but still love y!a

No comments:

Post a Comment