Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Need A Spanish Dream Dictionary? Any Help?

Lately, I've been wanting to give my friend--as a gift--a dream dictionary in Spanish; She's been wanting one for quiet a while now.





But the problem is that I can't find any books online. I'm hoping that perhaps someone could help me find a site that sells them online or perhaps find someone who could procure me a quality book, and I would pay them throught Pay-Pal and have them ship it to me.





Also, I'm looking for a quality, comprehensive book; not some old book printed from 1940's.





Any help would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks, Muchas Gracias. (:%26gt;|||Tony Crisp's Dream Dictionary is the best I've found. I don 't know if it's available in Spanish tho.|||Try Taco Bell, apparently they sell a lot of spanish ****.

No comments:

Post a Comment