Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the easiest way to learn Spanish?

I have a spanish/english dictionary; I have the spanish NOW cd; BUT, I read it and I can't half remember any of it/ I know my numerals in spanish they are fairly easy to remember ,but learning to conversate is sooooooooooo HARD....PLEASE HELP, if I learn spanish I will get a raise at my job. Can't afford the classes right now "anymore suggestions"???????????????????|||First if you live in an area where there are Latinos make friends with them and always try to speak it you might get made fun of but don't give you have good resources but hanging around people that speak it on a day to day basis is the best way to learn it always ask questions. There are some translation sites on the Internet but their not 100% correct on grammar. For Grammar purposes do the same thing you did when you learned English write short sentences then translate them in Spanish or buy a children's book in Spanish and break down the sentences then try to translate that in English. Dedication is what will help you try your best and don't give up Hope you get that raise hcjrcoraliz@yahoo.com email me if you need some help|||get sentenced to 30 days in any jail. You'll pick up spanish fairly quickly.|||I would reccomend..


http://www.acceleratedspanish.com/


It is online, so I hope that helps you!|||There is so much more to learning Spanish than just memorizing words and listening to a CD. I suggest that you take a class or tutor, if you're in school, or find someone who is willing to teach you.|||I would suggest you to watch some spanish programs and get some spanish movies and watch them. It will help you to improve your spanish, this is the same way i leart English. Good luck.


Apart from this go on the website which will help you to translate english to spanish.|||GO TO TACO BELL|||high school ?|||get a TV with SAP


tune it to a Spanish Channel


listen to the words


and watch the text


over time you figure outwhat they are saying and pick up Spanish here and there, as it works great in reverse for those who know only Spanish but want to learn english.





and a lillte ditty for you








cuando encentramos mal almeinto, los matamos|||I believe the easiest way of learning spanish is talking it. Find somebody that understands spanish and speaks it fluently. I for one thing can help you with any words that you can't understand ob36oo@yahoo.com|||The best way I have found is to immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle by making a geographic relocation to Spain, Mexico, South America, etc. As it will provide you with no other choice than to improvise, adapt and overcome. You'd be surprised as to how fast you will be speaking Spanish in no time.|||Have converstaions with peole that speak that language. When you hear others pronuctiation of words and sounds you will pick it up faster!|||Try making friends with spanish-speaking people... (or get yourself a spanish-speaking boyfriend... i have one rite now, but i became interested in learning it after we become a couple)





And often visit those online learning websites...|||Talking to Spanish speakers...

No comments:

Post a Comment