Friday, February 10, 2012

How to say setting, characters, and summary in spanish?

I am working on a spanish project that needs me to give the setting of the story that I am reading, the characters, and the summary of the story. I have a spanish english dictionary, but the definitions are unclear for the words, could someone please tell me what the words are in spanish?


- The word "setting" as in the setting of a book


- "characters" like the people in the book


- "summary" the summary of the book


Thanks|||Nooooooooooooooooooooo Joe! Don't use those words Eric said! They are bad words! My ex is Mexican.





setting: escenario


characters: personajes


summary: resumen





shame shame on you Eric...muy malo|||escenario


personajes


resumen|||setting: escenario


characters: personajes


summary: resumen|||www.wordreference.com


setting- ambientada


charactrer-personaje


summary-resumen|||setting=escenario


characters=personajes


summary=resumen|||off the top of my head:


setting- i dont know sorry :[


characters- "caracteres"


summary- "resumen"

No comments:

Post a Comment