Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can the word fiesta be used as a verb in Spanish?

I'm just not sure. I tried looking in a Spanish dictionary but I still couldn't tell. Can someone please help me?|||No. Are you looking for a verb meaning "to party"?



to go to parties = ir a fiestas

to celebrate = festejar

to have fun = divertirse

let's party! = 隆v谩monos de juerga!|||Yes, fiesta means a party, it's a noun, but in Spanish, those people say "a la fiesta", or "para la fiesta". Which are literally translated to "to the party", and "for the party". If you wanted to say, "let's have a party", you would say "Hacemos a una fiesta", that could also be said for "let's party.





Hope I helped, I passed Spanish 1-3 in 1 year, so I'm kinda good at Spanish.|||No, fiesta is a noun. The verb would be festejar, which is to party or to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment