Friday, February 10, 2012

Spanish words using the letters in Septiembre?

Okay i normaly wouldn't come to yahoo for help with my homework but i really can't think of any words or even type random things on the spanish dictionary... i need to find spanish words using ONLY the letters in Septiembre





I need 15 total and i have 3 pie, eter, and mete


Please help, thanks!|||este, ese, eres, ser, timbre, timbres, siete, estime, estimes, ire, repite, repites, remite, remites, siempre, teme, temes, temer, temi, meter, metes, meti, pesebre, ser, rei, rie, ries, serie, pise, pises [assuming you aren't allowed any two-letter words, otherwise there are lots more: es, se, te, ti, me, mi, re, ir]|||Hi, thanks for answering my question!!


I can think of: Siete (seven) Ser (be) Es (is) Timbre (ring) Mes (month) Ese ( that one) Si (yes) Met铆 (I put) Siempre (always) ! Ir茅 ( I will go) Re铆 (I laught) S茅 (I know) Ir (go)





I wish I had help you :)|||Time, see, beep, met, tie, pet, remember(if you can use letter twice), tier, september lol, spit, bite, best......... Those are my 12 answers|||te= tea

es= 'is' in the el/ella/usted present tense form

mi= my

mes= month

me= me

ir= to go

ser= to be

timbre= ring

ti= 'you' in some cases|||best, meter, beem, seem, brim, tie, set, bets/bet, sit, site, Rep...|||se


ir


teme


te


si


pis





i come across with these words by typing random words in google translate..hope it helped You|||si, ser, este

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for share all these words to understand better the languague and learn spanish each day, really useful

    ReplyDelete