Friday, February 10, 2012

Can you please recommend books/tutorials/websites to learn Spanish and French?

I have always wanted to learn new languages. I have the idiots guide to learn spanish and a spanish-english dictionary too. But I want more quality material.(for both french and spanish) What are your recommendations?|||Rosetta Stone language learning software is here to help! go to the website and select the language you want to learn! the site offers a free sample of the language you want to learn, and if you like how things go with the sample, you can purchase the actual product! i personally had great success with the company when i had to learn Farsi, and you should too!





good luck and good learning!|||What you do is you go to a site that reviews all kinds of courses in those languages and then you check out the products itself. And then you decide you are going to do it or not... I found two good sites with lots of French and Spanish courses... Just check them out. I put them in the source box for you.





Hope that helps.|||There's a series of books published by McGraw Hill which I find helpful called 'Practice Makes Perfect'. They probably make versions for both Spanish and French. I only know about spanish but these websites are good:


spanishdict.com - for definitions (better than a dictionary) and translations


and


http://users.ipfw.edu/jehle/VERBLIST.HTm - all the most commonly used verbs and all their tenses|||well you can always go to my twitter page. i blog only in french and this will help u read and understand french.





www.twitter.com/beautimber





so please follow me i am sure that that you can be satified if you follow me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment