Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find an electronic dictionary as a reading companion for French and Spanish literature?

I need a dictionary with as many words as possible. Preferably I can find one for English-French-Spanish, but English- French is fine as well. I often read French literature and need a portable device that will allow me to look up obscure, French vocabulary words in an instant. The electronic dictionary doesn't need to be a "talking dictionary". I just need one with a vast vocabulary.Where can I find an electronic dictionary as a reading companion for French and Spanish literature?
www.wordreference.com



Works wonders if you have a laptop.Where can I find an electronic dictionary as a reading companion for French and Spanish literature?
I'd recommend the English-French Partner EF900 produced by Ectaco. I originally bought the English-Russian 900 series model from them and it helped me a lot in my language studies so I purchased a couple of language cards from them for French, German and Italian. I bet they have a similar language card for Spanish. I gotta tell you that I was very impressed with the vocabulary size and the overall product quality. Not to mention that I can get the same translation capabilities for each of these languages by simply swapping the extra cards that I purchased.Where can I find an electronic dictionary as a reading companion for French and Spanish literature?
Like C R, I would recommend www.wordreference.com



I use it all the time and it is available in quite a few languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment