Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I buy a Spanish-English dictionary?

Where can I find a cheap Spanish-English dictionary, maybe around $5-$10?Where can I buy a Spanish-English dictionary?
bookstore

garage sales

planned parenthood book sales (no joke)

half-priced stores

h3ll some colleges throw books away, maybe you can get lucky if you ask a teacher if they have any dictionaries they're planning to throw away.
try walmart. or ebay.Where can I buy a Spanish-English dictionary?
amazon.com has everything and they are cheap too.Where can I buy a Spanish-English dictionary?
Anywhere that sells books as part of their regular inventory. And yes, the price will be around what you listed.
I麓ve found them at Walmart, but sometimes you can find them at the Dollar Tree. Unless you need one when you are out an about, it is easier to use an online dictionary. Here麓s one

http://nosayudamos.ning.com/page/page/sh鈥?/a>
Probably like boarders or something

No comments:

Post a Comment