Friday, January 27, 2012

R&S: I have been having an illicit affair with my Spanish-Portugese dictionary, will the FSM forgive me?

The bright side is I now know how to solicit a prostitute in Brazil.R%26amp;S: I have been having an illicit affair with my Spanish-Portugese dictionary, will the FSM forgive me?
You can now praise his noodliness in multiple languages. Good thing.
Of course he will forgive you, especially if you get him a Brazilian hooker.R%26amp;S: I have been having an illicit affair with my Spanish-Portugese dictionary, will the FSM forgive me?
I have been having an illicit affair with my iPod and a poster of Brian BlessedR%26amp;S: I have been having an illicit affair with my Spanish-Portugese dictionary, will the FSM forgive me?
The ways of the Fried Rice Tyrant are paved in iniquity. Repent or boil in the red sauce for eternity1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment