Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What is the best spanish dictionary with a budget of 拢10 that I can get for my standard grade exams?

I used a collins spanish dictionary for my GCSEs.What is the best spanish dictionary with a budget of 拢10 that I can get for my standard grade exams?
I own two collins gem Russian and French dictionaries. They cost 拢6.99 each and I KNOW there are Spanish ones because I have seen them being sold alongside each other. If it is layed out the same way as my French and Russian ones it should have:



Spanish - English

English - Spanish

Verb tables at front and some grammatical stuff What is the best spanish dictionary with a budget of 拢10 that I can get for my standard grade exams?
Oxford Mini School Spanish Dicitonary



has spanish-english

english-spanish

verb tables

fun facts about spain

No comments:

Post a Comment