Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the name of good Spanish/English Dictionary?

I already have a simple student/ travelers dictionary pocket dictionary and a Barron麓s 501 Verb Book. I want a rather nice dictionary that is a good value.What is the name of good Spanish/English Dictionary?
I own the Oxford Spanish Dictionary: Spanish-English , English-Spanish. That edition is out of print but you can get it on www.alibris.com The new edition is the Oxford Spanish Dictionary..It also has Spanish-English, and English-Spanish. For a limited time it comes with a cd-rom. You can get it with the cd-rom on Amazon for around $47.00 and it ships with free shipping.

I love the Oxford dictionary that I have. It has most of the words that I want to look up and it gives example sentences in Spanish. It also covers the regional variations of Spanish.I recommend it highly. I hope that this helps.What is the name of good Spanish/English Dictionary?
Webster's Spanish Dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment