Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm looking for a good Spanish dictionary?

Not an English/Spanish dictionary, but my professor asked us to get a good Spanish dictionary so when we translate we won't make mistakes. Does anyone have any recommendations?I'm looking for a good Spanish dictionary?
The best one is DICTIONARY DE LA REAL ACADEMIA

SPANIEL BUT IT IS ENTIRELY IN SpanIsh. If you

want Spanish English try Appleton Cuyas
yahoo has a good one. go under all servicesI'm looking for a good Spanish dictionary?
I still like the Oxford bilingual dictionary. It has many

phrases in it that have enriched my vocabulary.I'm looking for a good Spanish dictionary?
i strongly recommend you to look for them is a spanish book store. or simply in amazon they have a great spanish dictionaries, last time i bought a spanish-english one. they are very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment