Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Could you suggest some Spanish advanced learner's dictionaries?

I refer to a monolingual Spanish dictionary for foreigners.

I know there are a couple of good advanced learner's dictionary in English, such as the Oxford's.



If I were to learn Spanish, are there such dictionaries that can I buy?Could you suggest some Spanish advanced learner's dictionaries?
Try the Collin`s Spanish /English + thesaurus dictionary,,it`s a sort of orange colour and will cost you about 拢25 to 拢30,,Could you suggest some Spanish advanced learner's dictionaries?
I own a copy of Collins complete and unabridged and it is excellent...hardly what I would call pocket sized, and contains absolutely everything you will ever need.



Check out Amazon for lower priced copies, I think I picked mine up for about 15 pounds ($22)

No comments:

Post a Comment