Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best dictionary in Spanish to English and contrary?

I like the best and with the most correct sinonimsWhat is the best dictionary in Spanish to English and contrary?
If you don't require a printed dictionary I strongly recommend the online dictionary http://www.diccionarios.com by the publishers of a well-known line of printed dictionaries. You can try it out for free before subscribing. It includes bilingual dictionaries from Spanish to many languages and back, as well as an unabridged Spanish dictionary and thesaurus (dictionary of synonyms).
Collins is the best (at least is the one that everybody recommends here in Spain).What is the best dictionary in Spanish to English and contrary?
Vox has an excellent Spanish-English and English-Spanish dictionary. The cover is white with red and green, I think. I've had one for years and I find that it gives quite a few definitions and variations in context. You can't always trust the dictionary, but this is still a good one.What is the best dictionary in Spanish to English and contrary?
I recommend the Oxford Spanish Dictionary; I've found it to be rather complete and thorough.
I use this:
cobuild
Velazquez Spanish English Dictionary is the best I believe.
oxford

No comments:

Post a Comment