Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where can I buy a Spanish dictionary with spanish definitions?

Check this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>Where can I buy a Spanish dictionary with spanish definitions?
Try Amazon.com and Alibris.com. One dictionary I recommend: "Diccionario de la Lengua Espanola". Published by the Academy of the Spanish Language of Spain [Academia de la Lengua]. And ask in Barnes and Nobles and Borders' Books if they can help.
Any major book store should carry international dictionaries. If they don't have one available I bet that they can order one for you.Where can I buy a Spanish dictionary with spanish definitions?
Jeez, a bookstore would be a good start! Duh.Where can I buy a Spanish dictionary with spanish definitions?
In a store.
Spain
You will find it in any book store =}

No comments:

Post a Comment