Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where can I buy a Norwegian-Spanish dictionary?

I've already tried American Amazon, European Amazon, Ebay, Half.com, and Powells. Any other ideas? Part of the problem is that I don't even know what to search for, as I don't speak Spanish (or Norwegian for that matter). It would be a perfect gift a close friend, who is a Spanish professor from Madrid and who collects dictionaries. I'm Norwegian, and so...well...it just seems like a good idea. Help?!Where can I buy a Norwegian-Spanish dictionary?
http://www.tritrans.net/



There's an online dictionary, contact them and ask them.
Try this.http://www.wikiled.com/spanish-norwegian鈥?/a>Where can I buy a Norwegian-Spanish dictionary?
Try here:
http://www.norli.no/SamboWeb/produkt.do?鈥?/a>

Omtale
Boka best氓r av en spansk-norsk del med over 24 000 oppslagsord og en norsk-spansk del med over 25 000 oppslagsord. Den har en oversikt over b酶yning av spanske verb, og i midten av boka finnes en minigrammatikk, en oversikt over tidssuttrykk, og eksempler p氓 hvordan man kan skrive brev og e-post. Ord... Les mer
Fra bokomslaget
Boken har detaljerte opplysninger om ordklasse, kj酶nn og b酶yning. Ordboken er lett og rask 氓 sl氓 opp i med tydelig markerte oppslagsord. * Over 49 000 oppslagsord * Tusenvis av eksempler fra moderne spansk og norsk * Ulike betydninger av ord er nummerert i ordartiklene * Ordtak og faste uttrykk

Sorry -- I thought you could read Norwegian since you said you were Norwegian. You are likely a Norwegian-American from Minnesota or Wisconsin???

Short translation -- The book consists of over 24 000 lemmata (spanish -%26gt; Norwegian) and over 25000 in the Norwegian - %26gt; Spanish part.

Ask me if you have more questions. Norli.no should be able to take an American credit card, and ship it. But beware, it's very expensiveWhere can I buy a Norwegian-Spanish dictionary?
I looked and had no luck. There are several online Spanish-Norwegian dictionaries, but I found none that were actual books. The closest I found was a multi-language dictionary, but it was not in print.



Interesting coincidence, I am mostly Norwegian by ancestry too, and I teach English to lots of people whose first language is Spanish. What a couple of really different languages! At least they have the same alphabet, more or less. It is not like Spanish to Mandarin. Now there's a leap!



Good luck, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.



Lady Morgana

No comments:

Post a Comment