Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best english-spanish dictionary there is?

Vox New College Spanish and English Dictionary

by NTC Publishing GroupWhat is the best english-spanish dictionary there is?
I Don't Know. But The Best Translator Website Ever Is This, Is The One That I Use.





http://www.elmundo.es/traductor/index.ht鈥?/a>





Blessings From Argentina.





FILITAWhat is the best english-spanish dictionary there is?
As you know there is a wide range of English-Spanish dictinaries. But the best one for those who are learning and want to get the complete meaning and significance of the word is the Merriam-Websters Dictionary. There is the paper back and the hard cover.

The reason is when I was teaching, I had asked the parents to buy this brand because it is more complete. Also, I prefere the Websters over any other brand.What is the best english-spanish dictionary there is?
My high school teacher was partial to Pequeno Larousse (tilde over n).

No comments:

Post a Comment