Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best Spanish-English dictionary?

I need a pocket sized dictionary for my office to help out in those occasions when I don't know a word or two. I have the Oxford dictionary, but I have found it to not be very good. I need something that is aimed more at Latin American Spanish. I looked at several at the bookstore, but wasn't overwhelmingly impressed with any of them.What is the best Spanish-English dictionary?
http://www.amazon.com/Latin-American-Spa鈥?/a>



As a Spanish teacher, I agree with the previous poster, pocket dictionaries are not usually that helpful. This dictionary should be of some assistance, but be careful as some words change meaning depending on the country they are being used in.What is the best Spanish-English dictionary?
i study spanish and i use collins gem. i find it very helpful. it麓s an english spanish / spanish english dictionaryWhat is the best Spanish-English dictionary?
Pocket-sized bilingual dictionaries are rarely much good. At work, when in the same situation as you describe, I find an online dictionary particularly good. Unfortunately for you it is biased towards Peninsular Spanish, but see what you think.



http://www.wordreference.com/
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment