Friday, January 27, 2012

Could you please suggest me a good on-line English-Spanish Dictionary?

http://www.spanishdict.com/

i use that a lot.Could you please suggest me a good on-line English-Spanish Dictionary?
Google is pretty good. Just go to google translate, click the language to target language, and then WAIT. That first translation MIGHT be okay, but choose from the list, it gives you a whole list, just like a hard copy dictionary.



You also can try dictionary.com...I've never used the Spanish-English, but the English-English and the Thesaurus are good, so, it stands to reason.



And, if you want a proper Spanish to Spanish one, go to the Academia Real de la Lengua Espa帽ola, and you'll link up to the dictionary (kinda like the Oxford English Dictionary, but in Spanish)Could you please suggest me a good on-line English-Spanish Dictionary?
Spanishdict.com



A dictionary, translator, and much, much more.

You can potentially learn the language with its hundreds of free lessons. I know I use it to supplement my Spanish class, and it works very well for expanding vocab.

No comments:

Post a Comment