Sunday, December 18, 2011

What is a good Spanish-English dictionary for a grad student in biotechnology?

Hi! I'm a writing tutor in a grad-level biotechnology class, and a student has asked me for a good Spanish-English dictionary to use in the course. Any suggestions?|||If you don't get a good answer here, you or your student can check out either www.WordReference.com or www.ProZ.com. The first is an online dictionary with a pretty active forums section to ask questions in and the latter is a site for professional translators.



Bio-tech isn't my field, so I'd only be able to recommend general use dictionaries myself, but the above should be able to point you towards something more specialized.|||Ask your professor and/or at the school book store. They should be able to recommend what is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment