Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am looking for a downloadable Spanish-English dictionary, not one on the web. Any ideas?

I need a downloadable Spanish-English dictionary because often I do not have access to the web while needing the dictionary. Any help would be appreciated.|||You can simply ask from a friend if he/she has a CD of Encarta Dictionaries. That's what I used to accompany me whenever I want an instant translation of words. So easy to use. I suppose you're very familiar with it. You can also buy it from computer stores if you can't find any from friends.|||At "CNET.com" you can download one of several choices of Spanish-English Dictionaries for free. You can save them to a file, a Flash Drive or burn a disc.|||The best thing is to buy yourself a good old fashioned hard pocket size copy of a Spanish-English dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment