Sunday, December 18, 2011

Is there a rather simple Spanish dictionary for foreigners in the world?

I mean a monolingual one, no English, just Spanish.





Do not tell me to go for Real Academia Espa帽ola since it is too darn hard. It is not the one I want.


Something in a similar style to the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary should be fine.|||RAE is the best and a very complete dictionary. Anyways, if you want one with easier definitions, you can use this:





http://www.elmundo.es/diccionarios/





There you can chose:


- Lengua Espa帽ola


- Sin贸nimos


- Ant贸nimos


- Espa帽ol a ingl茅s


(...)





You have to chose "Lengua Espa帽ola" and then write the word you want... If you don't understand the definition, you can also check "sin贸nimos"... It may helps you!





I hope I helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment