Sunday, December 18, 2011

What is the best spanish dictionary?

I need a spanish dictionary for school. I would like it to be as large as possible with as many entries as possible. Preferably, I would like it wide, but not necessarily. Also, a section that lists conjugations and/or grammar rules would be very helpful. I currently use the Oxford Starters Spanish Dictionary, and although its conjugations section is great, I am constantly running into situations with it where it doesn't have a word.


Can anyone help me out?|||The best Spanish dictionary is the "Diccionario de la real Academia Española" www.rae.es


You can buy a conjugation book separately|||No. Aun en españa se sabe que el mejor diccionarion de la lengua española es el "Diccionario de uso del español", de Maria Moliner. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M…

Report Abuse


|||the best is "la real academia española"

No comments:

Post a Comment