Sunday, December 18, 2011

Does anyone know of an online Spanish/English Dictionary that gives synonyms and antonyms?

It's for my Spanish II homework. I have a list of about 100 words that are in Spanish that I have to look up what they mean then give their antonym. Please let me know. I've looked on various Spanish/English dictionary sites but none have also let me see the antonym.|||All you have to do is take one of those words, assuming you've already translated them. If not, go to a Spanish translator and translate each individual word.





Once you have a word, like, "frio," which means "cold," look up "cold" in an English dictionary to get English antonyms. In this case, "hot" would be included.





Then, go back to the translator, enter "hot," and you get: "caliente"





Do that for each individual word. Once you know the meaning, figure out the opposite and translate that word into Spanish.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment