Sunday, December 18, 2011

What is a good english spanish downloadable dictionary?

That DOESN'T need to be connected to the internet to work?


I mean that kind of defeats the whole purpose of a downloadable dictionary.


Also free.


Something that either has a big list of Spanish words.


OR


Something that I can type English words in to get Spanish translation?





I know they exist, but I can't find any.


I used to have one on my PC.|||any automatic translator is terrible so please do not attempt to use one and expect accurate translations. on iphone/ipod touch there are some really great ones for about twenty dollars (pricey i know but theyre excellent and do not require internet). as for programs on the computer, i cannot say that i know of any. good luck|||yhea i wanna kno too ..|||google translate

No comments:

Post a Comment