Sunday, December 18, 2011

Studying Spanish with Flash Cards and Spanish Dictionary Question?

I am studying in spanish in Spain for four months. I have had only 4 months of beginning Spanish in college. Before I used flash cards to help with vocabulary. Does anyone have any tips on remembering irregular verbs and their conjugations? I thought about putting Tener (Present) on one side and then TengoTienes.... on the other side.


I am useing a simple pocket dictionary with a copy of Barron麓s 501 Verbs book. I am looking for a really good Spanish/English Dictionary that is a good value for the buck.|||I've been a spanish student for 17 years now. In high school I remember the list of gogo verbs. Poner,tener,venir,all of these end in go in the you form. As for others like ir-voy,vas,va,vamos,van or ser I would stick with the whole flash card system. Also you might just want to pick one and repeat it over and over in your head all day long until its embedded into your brain. Hope I helped


Buena Suerte!|||why dont u put the verb on one side and hints on the oder side and ond that same side only when u twist it u have the anwser but mostly studying|||So Sorry Buddy Can't help you with the Language...BUT....I can help you with the studying!!!





Its better you create the methods of studying the Language which is easy for you. Other suggestions might puzzle you..so it is best to stick to your own methodology!!!





Good Luck...





Happy Studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment