Sunday, December 18, 2011

What is the best english to spanish dictionary for traveling to Costa Rica?

I am traveling to Costa Rica soon and I thought it might be a good idea to learn a few common phrases in spanish. It would be nice if it were pocket size so it was easier to carry with me. Any suggestions?|||i got myself one of the pocket translaters from Amazon..cost me arond $30 and worked really well|||The University of Chicago Spanish-English/English-Spanish Dictionary. It is the most popular spanish dictionary ever sold.





Also, there are various Costa Rica Spanish books with local slang, or tiquismos, you can buy when you get here.|||lonely planet costa rica traveling guide.





You get all the specific costa rican phrases





good and bad... if there is bad phrases :)

No comments:

Post a Comment