Sunday, December 18, 2011

Is there any other way to check if my sentences are correct other than using online spanish dictionary?

so i have paragraphs that i have to write Spanish class but we can't use online dictionary because it messes everything up. i just need something that will help me figure out if my sentences make sense.|||While online translation sites frequently distort language, there are some very good online dictionaries. I'm surprised you're not permitted to use them, unless your teacher wants you to stick with the tools and vocabulary he/she gave you. My favorite online dictionary is www.wordreference.com. It clarifies meaning and usage as well as provides forums for tricky questions (Note: They won't do your homework!) I would ask your teacher to clarify if he/she sees a difference between online dictionaries and online translators. My Spanish classes can use the dictionary online but not translators where you type in a sentence in English and it spits back a sentence for you.


You can also get extra help from www.studyspanish.com to understand the grammar you're using.


Your best resources, however, could be the notes you take in class and/or your textbook.


隆Buena suerte!

No comments:

Post a Comment