Monday, February 6, 2012

Should I get a Spanish English dictionary that is concise or pocket size?

I'm getting a Larousse spanish english dictionary for middle school. Should I get concise size (http://www.amazon.com/Larousse-Concise-D鈥?/a> or pocket size (http://www.amazon.com/Larousse-Pocket-Di鈥?/a> I'm afraid pocket size might not have as many definitions as I'd like, but then again concise is pretty big to take to school EVERYDAY. so what would be more appropriate for school - concise or pocket size? THANK YOU! 10 points best answer!|||You should get a pocket size one :) I took french in middle school and I got a pocket size french dictionary it has the same amount of definitions its just way smaller print. All dictionarys have about the same amount of words maybe some have a few miore but in middle school you wont need every single word :P Anyways, goodluck! I'm starting spanish second semester (I just started highschool) So yeah i'll probably get a pocket size again, everyone else does too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment