Thursday, February 9, 2012

How long would it take someone to learn Spanish?

I'm not living in a Spanish speaking country, no one around me speaks it, All I have is my music (Wisin y Yandel), my movies (Spanish subtitles %26amp; Speaking), A Spanish/English dictionary, a couple of Spanish speaking audio tapes, a spanish book %26amp; the desire to learn a new language.





Is there any tricks or tips that can help me?|||You can learn to start speaking fairly quickly, especially with a system like Tell Me More, here's their website: www.tellmemorestore.com, you should be able to start speaking a whole level better in just 50 hours, so, like, two or three weeks. It's got interactive video and is pretty cool and a lot of fun, so you learn quickly. I definitely recommend.|||Hello, only way to really learn a language is if you have no other choice than learn it. My primary language is spanish, I was forced to speak english during US Army basic training, now am learning italian and portugese (they are very similar, if you learn spanish you will be able to learn italian and portugese as well). Get yourself Rosetta Stone, or no joke, spanish Barnie or Sesame Street dvd and it will help you a lot.



Buena suerte y si necesitas mas ayuda dejame saber.|||depends, its a quite easy language to learn, much better than french, and easy like italian.|||Try this website:



http://www.mansionspanish.com

.
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment